To Live and to Unlive

How do I unlive
If my life is incomplete?
Yes, I have eyes-
Eyes devoid of light.
It was Death which resides
In them; The same Death
You conquered; The same Death
Which awaits me in the end.
So how do I unlive when
Death is in me already?

How do I live
If I have to repeat
The same mistakes
Over and over?
Life is what you gave me
In the beginning; The same Life
You'd promised; The same Life
I want to have with you always.
So how do I live when
in this life, I am unworthy?

Lend me your eyes then
That I may see; I wish to see
The love my rotten eyes failed
To see; Take my heart in return
And be the content of it.
Be the content of it and live
Inside it, so that my heart
Would burst and remove Death
That lives within me; The very
Death that makes me unworthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Tuwing Ipipikit Ko ang Aking mga Mata

Flame