A New Journey Begins




Thoughts of a gypsying fantast has been a wonderful journey for me. I may have best poems and worst ones and yet, I've written them all from the heart. As usual, I have poured my soul into every word of this blog and I do not regret doing it.

I call this a journey because I started this with a dream. I was so excited because I found direction in life because of that dream. However
somewhere along the way, I lost my grasp of that dream. For several months, I lost my way, wandering aimlessly like I always do. Wandering like a real Gypsy. Though my mind had totally forgotten, my heart remembers it. And I continued life with a hole in my soul. It had hurt me a lot, I was on the point of opting out of life.

One day, "HOPE" had walked into my life in the embodiment of a friend who gradually made me remember my dream. Slowly, gradually but deliberately, it all came back to me. What's surprising is that it's not anymore just one dream but it came back with more dreams. And now, I end this journey with a backpack full of those dreams. 

This journey might have ended too soon however, this is also the beginning of another journey. There's another journey that I have to take on in which I am no longer a gypysing fantast. That journey is more daring, more challenging and more exciting. Watch out for it. Everything is different. See you in that one hell of a revolution. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sa Tuwing Ipipikit Ko ang Aking mga Mata

Ulan

Her Reign of Terror